Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JUNKGARDEN SHOP



I've been super lucky to have some of my products in some amazing shops and I wanted to give a shout out and a big thank you to them for supporting me. Please visit their stores (and blogs) and even better, visit in person if you're in their neck of the woods.


Lola's Fresh Produce is just about the cutest thing ever. The concept of her business is to display her wares like an old fashioned produce stand. Currently, she has several "produce stands" in the Port Arthur, Texas area. Mugshot chalkboards and junkhouse pendants are now available at Lola's.

You can also find my junkhouse necklaces at Artsy Fartsy Junk Finds. Janna has the coolest "junk" you will ever see. She has an amazing collection of just about everything from jewelry to vintage furniture. Her place is chock full of eye candy. You can find her at The Depot at Gibson Mill in Concord, NC.


Catherine of the ever famous Red Shoes Home Goods in Ann Arbor, MI was one of my first supporters. I was lucky enough to have some of my typography necklaces at her fabulous store. I'm sure you're familiar with her but if not, it's a whimsical shop filled with colorful and funky items such as painted furniture, jewelry, handmade art (including her own!), and just about every other thing you can imagine.