Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

{The Organized Laundry Room}

Hello Lover! I see you're back again. I haven't seen you since my very first blog post.

This reminds me of the baking center from yesterday's post. I think it's brilliant. Love it!








It really is the little touches that make a room, even a laundry room. I can spot about a hundred just in this small space. The little enamel bucket, glass jars and pretty bottles, pegboards, the mini mailboxes, and of course that awesome vintage medicine cabinet.



Lots of adorable vintage goodness in this one.


Love the "check your pockets" reminder on the washer door. I'm totally copying this!



If you know me, you know I love anything labeled so my heart skipped a little beat when I saw these laundry bags.
{photos via Canadian House and Home, Fine Home Building, Fine Home Building, Flickr, Flickr, Martha Stewart, Pottery Barn, Tricia Foley, Flickr, Flickr, and Flickr.}