Pages

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Birthday Edie!



Edie doesn’t know me. I have never met Edie. I have, however, read Edie’s blog, Life in Grace, for several years. Her blog was one of the first that I read on a regular basis. Edie is one of those women who have it all. She’s beautiful. She’s smart (smart as in doctor smart!). She’s inspirational. She has great style. She’s a loving wife and mother with a beautiful family whose love for the Lord is strong. I have admired her from afar for quite awhile and she’s one of those gals who you just know you’d be great friends with. So when I read of her recent tragedy, I cried. I cried for this woman whom I have never met, but who has shown so much of herself to me through her blog. My heart was broken for a wonderful person who lost her beautiful home and everything in it. Thank God, she and her entire family made it out safe and sound.

I’m sure many of you know Edie the same way I do, but if you don’t, here is just a sprinkling of who she is. Please pray for her and her family in their time of need and please go over and read her blog and get to know an amazing woman who truly does live her life in grace.