Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

TV House:
Parenthood

This week I thought I'd share some of my current favorite tv homes. Today, it's Adam and Kristina's house from "Parenthood", a lovely Craftsman home with painted white woodwork. I love how it's so comfortable and looks like a real home where a real family lives. I really like the mix of white, dark and painted wood furniture, flooring, and trims.



Kitchen Favorites: Pendant lights (Pottery Barn), red striped bowls, grayish-green walls (Benjamin Moore "Saybrook Sage").


Bedroom Favorites: chunky white woodwork, orange ottoman (Upstairs Downstairs), upholstered headboard, soothing blue walls (Benjamin Moore "Van Courtland Blue").

Entry Favorites: Striped rug (World Market), red striped roman shade, little red chair (Mortise & Tenon).



Kitchen/Family Room Favorites: open floor plan, checkerboard floors, red bar stools (Pottery Barn), striped sofa (F & S Fabrics).