Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

{Blog Hopping}
Patina White

This week I thought I'd share some really cool things I've seen lately from the many talented bloggers out there in Blogland.

First up is Beth of Patina White and her amazing laundry room. Let me say that her entire house is so wonderful you will hate her (in a good way!!). Her house is so charming and inspires me each and every time I visit her blog. I love everything about this laundry room. The color palette is great and the details are so fun. To me, this proves you don't need a lot of "stuff" to decorate as long as the "stuff" you use is as fabulous as her "stuff". Does that make sense? Check it out....







I do have to warn you though, don't visit her blog until you have some time to spare because you will not want to stop until you have seen everything there is to see!