Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Ok, so I didn't hit the jackpot at my local thrift stores yesterday but I did come away with a few things. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to add something to this white piece. I decided to use a vinyl number 5. This is larger than it looks in the photo and I think I will sit it on my desk and fill it with pretty colored pens and markers.


I love this old metal coffeepot. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this one but I'm thinking it may go in my bathroom to hold something. Yes, a coffeepot in my bathroom. You gotta problem with that?


This is my favorite find. I love how fat and squatty it is and it weighs a ton.


I got all three of the above items for $3.00. Maybe I didn't find that many treasures but I hit the motherload of books at Goodwill. Some of these were actually on my To Read list so I was super excited to find so many for .50 each. In all of my "new book excitement", I actually grabbed one book I've already read. If anyone wants to read The Blind Assassin, I'd be happy to send it to you. Just shoot me an email.