Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

{Sexy?} Laundry Day

Sexy Laundry? Well, of course. Do you mean you aren't this sexy when you do laundry? I know I am. What? You usually wear pajamas and have your hair pulled back in a ponytail when you do laundry? For shame! Are you also trying to tell me you don't hang your laundry out to dry on a romantic vintage balcony or do your laundry in a perfectly charming vintage laundermat? My goodness, who are you people? *wink*



1. Laundry - Revisited 2, 2. laundry tribulations, 3. Laundry, 4. Lisbon Laundry, 5. France - Basque Country - Laundry day, 6. laundry, 7. Laundry - Revisited 3, 8. laundry, 9. vintage laundry?, 10. Hang me up to dry., 11. Colourful laundry at Rovinj, 12. Laundry Day, 13. A night at the laundry, 14. 33/365: Laundry Day, 15. laundry nation III, 16. day 165 - dirty laundry, 17. The laundry, 18. laundry park, 19. Laundry day, 20. Ceeirus Apparel - Laundry