Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Have I been here before?

I had a very strange experience. We all know how internet blogs work. You go to one blog which leads you to another which leads you to another. I randomly came across these photos and they were so familiar to me. The feeling was so strong, I actually felt like I had been there before. Obviously I have never been to this beautiful crumbled mansion. I sat and stared and stared at these photos trying to figure out why I knew this place. After awhile, it finally dawned on me....






{Photos via Quendant of the Curious blog}


These images are EXACTLY what I pictured while reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. I won't give away any plot spoilers but let me just say that these photos are exactly the images I had in my mind while reading this book.