Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fall is here!

Fall is here. Well almost here. It's my favorite season. I love walking out the door and smelling the fall air. It's time for boots, sweaters, Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, and football games.

I took a little "staycation" for almost two weeks and I still didn't finish my To Do List. At least I made a dent in it. There were days of progress and days of "I just wanna curl up in my chair and read." I did manage to get my daughter ready for school, completely declutter my office and reorganize my files and schedules, clean out all of the downstairs closets, and finish the Halloween collage pendants that I have been working on. I have already sold that batch and should have some more listed in my online store in a couple of weeks. They are reversible so you get 2 pendants in 1. Here is a little sampling of some of the pendants:


{Original Halloween Pendants---©junkgarden}


It's raining like crazy here. Does anyone else love to curl up on the front porch and watch it rain? (I know you do Laura!) Grab your favorite blanket and curl up on one of these fabulous porches.