Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What's your combination?

Ok, I've been out of high school for 20 years and I SWEAR I had a dream last night that I was in school and I couldn't remember my locker combination so I was late for class. Why in the world did I dream that? The funny thing is, it's not the first time I've ever had that dream. Does anyone else dream about that? I never had that problem when I was in school so not sure where it came from. Anyway, it also had me thinking about the time a friend (Hi Denise) and I went yard saling (is that a word?) a couple of years ago and someone tried to give some old school lockers away for free. It was the end of the day and they just wanted rid of them. We both passed. What? Are we crazy? That is probably my one big yard sale regret. I would love to have some old lockers now. In honor of my dream, I will give you some locker inspiration.

Have you seen this cute lock that I spied at Target? If you have a hard time remembering numbers, this is for you. How cute is that?


{via This Old House}


{via Living Etc}


{via Leah Spurrier}


{via Home Companion}


{via decor8 blog}


{via Country Living}


{via Canadian House and Home}


{via Summer Cottage Antiques}

And then, of course, there is all of the locker-ish stuff at Pottery Barn.



Or how about these cool pieces from The Old Cinema