Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rub a Dub Clawfoot Tub



This bathtub was original to the house when we bought it. We've lived here for over 15 years and I don't think my husband has ever taken a bath in it. I, on the other hand, take a bath in it every night. I'm a shortie though so it fits me just fine. I have heard a lot of people say they have a love/hate relationship with their clawfoot tub. I love mine. It was in near perfect condition and it has been easy to keep clean with some Scrubbing Bubbles and Magic Eraser. I do want to get a new faucet for it though. I've been saying that for a few years now and have never gotten around to it. That tub weighs a TON so it is here to stay no matter what.


{via Martha Stewart}


{via House to Home}


{via Country Living}


{via Country Living}


{via Country Living}


{via Coastal Living}


{via Canadian House and Home}


{via Better Homes & Gardens}


{via Better Homes & Gardens}


{via Better Homes & Gardens}