Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

I need a Staycation!

Ok, I really need to take a vacation. Well more of a "stay"cation. I have a ton of things to do around HERE. My to do list isn't that long but it's time consuming.
• Clean, organize, clean, organize. Most people “start fresh” in January. For me it’s always been this time of year. I think it’s the whole back-to-school thing and the beginning of fall. I love fall!! Every year, I get in the mood to declutter, deep clean, and reorganize my entire life. So I need to do a room by room deep clean of my house, file and reorganize paperwork, update schedules, and plan goals for next year.
• Work on my junk. I have been slacking lately. I have lots of projects half finished. I need to get them all done and get them in my shop.
• Get my daughter ready for school. Lots of back to school and school supply shopping to do.
• Catch up on my reading. So many books, so little time.

So, I'm going to take a little week long break. I'll still post some eye candy everyday so you won't forget me while I'm gone. Don't leave me!