Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

White Kitchens

My friend Laura is building a new house. With a white kitchen, of course. So I've had fun looking for inspirational photos for her. I love an all white mostly neutral kitchen. I can't live without color though so I have to have touches of bright color. Here are just a few pretties to admire.

If any of these belong to you, please let me know so I can give you the credit you so obviously deserve. I might have to smack you first for being so lucky.






{Sidebar: My husband just came in and asked what I was doing. I told him I was coveting these white kitchens. He said "What, like ours?" Um no, honey, having white cabinets and hardwood floors like these kitchens doesn't quite make it the same. Bless his heart.}







Photos via Cottage Living, Architectural Digest, and Better Homes & Gardens.