Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sign...Sign...Everywhere a sign....

...blocking out the scenery breaking my mind. Do this don't do that. Can't you read the sign? (I like the Tesla version.)


I've always wanted one of these old subway signs. {Photo via Nick Bowers}


Um, stop it right now. I can't take it. This huge vintage sign was made into a rolling door. How fabulous is this? {Photo via Apartment Therapy}


{Photo via Country Living}


{Photo via Linda Banks}


I love how bright and colorful this dining nook is. I love the sign and yes that is Josh Grobin. I wanna see the rest of his house now. {Photo via In Style}






These three are all from Nancy Fishelson. As much as I love living with color, I also really love her neutral style. There is always so much to look at it in her rooms. I could just sit and look at them for ages.


{Photo via Better Homes & Gardens}